Hello. Menstrual Cup Small + Large Mix Pack
The Hello Cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period.
A reusable, recyclable alternative to tampons + pads, The Hello Cup is a premium menstrual cup designed + manufactured in New Zealand. Made from medical-grade thermoplastic elastomer, it offers a comfortable wear and larger capacity than tampons.
- Reusable + recyclable
- Sensitive to silicone? Hello Cups are made from top-notch medical grade thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) and are hypoallergenic
Content + Care
- Medical-grade thermoplastic elastomer
- Wipe clean
- Small: As a rule of thumb we recommend the S/M for users under 35, Physically active / fit users often find the S/M is best for them regardless of age or whether they’ve had children
- The diameter of the S/M is 1.6"
- Large: Best for those over 35 who feel it’s a bit more roomy up there (possibly thanks to pushing out a small human or two). It’s worth noting that we find physically fit people are often best suited to the S/M regardless of age.
Finding your perfect size menstrual cup can sometimes take a bit of trial and error. Despite what many people think, leaking can often be a sign a cup is too big rather than too small. If you are unsure of size, we recommend getting a double box to help take the guess work out of things. Many of our customers find they can wear two sizes so opt for a smaller sized Hello Cup on light days and a larger one on heavy days.